Season two of the award-winning surveillance thriller, Orwell, takes on a darker tone as it explores power and democracy in a post-truth world.
Inspired by the changing role of the press in society, the prevalence of social media echo chambers, and the displacement of truth, Orwell: Ignorance is Strength places the player in the shoes of an investigative agent in a top-secret department of the Orwell program.
A political crisis has arisen across borders, threatening to plunge The Nation and Parges into violent civil unrest. Given the power to both uncover and play with the truth, the player must decide for themselves how far they will go in the service of their country, and whether the truth is sacred or ignorance is strength.
Developed by: Osmotic Studios (Germany)
Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux. Released as bi-weekly episodes:
Episode One: Thesis – February 22
Episode Two: Antithesis – March 8
Episode Three: Synthesis – March 22
Trailer created by Derek Lieu
Music by feeding | ear Represented by The Otherworld Agency.
Hear more by feeding | ear here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- NEW GAME MODE!! (UNLIMITED RANGE HOOKS) – Dark Star Singularity Gameplay – League of Legends
- Jurassic Make Off (Sponsored Episode Ft. Yogscast) – 10 Minute Power Hour
- When ASMR Goes Wrong (ASMR 2) – Ten Minute Power Hour
- Doodle Doods – Akiro – Episode 10 [feat. Krooked_Glasses]
- Strangers – Home Invasion Indie Horror Game, Full Playthrough (Gameplay / Walkthrough)