In this video, I will show you how to edit Old School filters, using Lightroom mobile.
If you’re a new viewer on this channel, please understand the following explanation.
𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿 / 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝘁:
• You can follow editing steps on the video (Edit manually).
• You can download the Preset which is available in DNG format (Android & iOS), but you need a password to access the Preset download page; follow the rules below to find out information about how to get the password.
• Or you can save your time by sending me an email to purchase this Preset.
Follow me on Instagram:
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱?
• The password will appear in the upper right corner as a card (i).
• Don’t download, save or watch this video offline because the card feature on YouTube applies when videos are played online.
• The password will appear at any time, make sure you pay close attention.
• The password consists of 4-digit numbers, and will appear separately (separated into two parts).
 Password: 12**
 Password: **34
If you have found both parts, all you have to do is to combine the numbers in the passwords  and .
In the sample above, the password is 1234.
Enjoy my presets and transform your images with amazing new Looks.
To download this preset, open the browser on your device via the link below, then please visit my site “𝙖𝙧-𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜.𝙘𝙤𝙢”, on the search page type “Old School”.
I would appreciate if you’ll leave a short comment 🙂
Note: Sometimes presets doesn’t work on every photo, so try to edit some settings manually to get better results on your photos.
*All the pictures show in the video, belong to their respective owners. All photos are for illustration purposes only.
#LightroomMobile #OldSchoolPresets #OldSchoolFilters